The NNSC consists of members from Sygeplejestuderendes Landssammenslutning (SLS), Norsk SykepleierForbund Student (NSF Student), Finlands sjuksköterskeförbund (Fsf), Felagið Føroyaskir Sjúkrarøktarfrøðingar (FFS), Félag íslenskra hjúkrunarfræðinga (FIH) og Vårdforbundet Student.
- The primary language in the NNSC is english. All formal correspondence will be conducted in english.
- Facebook is the official contactplatform of the NNSC. Each country is responsible for inviting new members to the group.
- The NNSC meeting agrees upon where the NNSC spring meeting will be arranged, the fall meeting is held in connection with the NNF annual conference. Every member will prepare a country report within four weeks before the meeting.
- The hosting country is responsible for:
- Keeping track of what the NNSC has been working on
- Hosting meetings
- Keeping track of the members of NNSC
- Making the agenda for the meetings
- Contacting the NNF administrative office
- Making sure the members are informed of happenings within the NNF and membering countrys situations.
- Accommodations for the members and travelinfo.
- The documents made in each meeting.
- Distributing the governing documents to each membership organization